Sunday, December 5, 2010

Red Betel

I just wanted to share with you, yesterday there is an sms to me saying that there is a flake of blood in the urine, before he says often feel pain while urinating ...
I said that it could have germs that when viewed in the laboratory blinking. Then I told her to drink water boiled red betel.

The way is : pick a red betel leaf let stand overnight, tomorrow you boiled 3 pieces of red betel leaves boiled in 3 cups water (boiled in a pot made of glass to be more secure) until reduced to 1 cup water to drink one or two times a day.

And he said I had better ....
hopefully this is useful for you

Additional: for those who have gastritis or gastric pain, you are expected to eat first before taking this stew of red betel.
Red betel can also treat cancer pain, the way he is 3 sheets of red betel leaf that has been allowed to stand for 1 day, boiled in 3 cups of water until the water down to 1 cup. Drinking in the morning and afternoon. Besides natural supplement drink such as honey, olive, date palm juice to increase stamina and also the black seed (nigella sativa) This is the experience when I had stage 2 cervical cancer patients.
Red betel is also great for women who are sick due to trichomonas vaginalis the same way as I explained above.
Hopefully you get better soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the leave a wise comment